Earn 19 CPEs while learning all about adult malnutrition – from nutrition screening, assessment, diagnosis and treatment to understanding etiologies and more!
The required reading for this course, Adult Malnutrition: Diagnosis and Treatment reviews the risk factors and etiologies of malnutrition, as well as screening, assessment, diagnosis, and treatment to aid healthcare professionals in the identification and successful care of individuals with this condition in a variety of settings. Topics covered include but are not limited to:
- How to identify malnutrition risks using validated nutrition screening tools.
- How to conduct a nutrition-focused physical exam.
- Review of risk factors, diagnosis and treatment of vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
- Treatments for malnutrition related to acute illness/injury, chronic illness, social/environmental circumstances, or starvation.
- Challenges and potential solutions to malnutrition identification and treatment in healthcare settings.
A case-study-based CPE exam helps the reader apply the information to their specific work setting.
Course includes hard copy book, electronic test and 1 certificate with passing grade.
Already have the book? Under “Product Options” simply choose “CPE Test Only ” to purchase the CPE Self-Study Program.