Log into your account to access your tests.
- Click on “Member Area”, then click on the “Tests/Certificates” button (the left side bar).
- Under “Tests/Certificates”, you will see all your tests for products you’ve purchased or been sent. Choose the course you want to complete under “Send or Use Additional Tests/Certificates”. Click on “Use”.
- Click on “Start” to begin the process. (For webinars, the test simply asks you to certify that you have completed the program.) If you are interrupted and cannot finish the test, you can save the test and come back to it at any point in time to finish it.
To obtain the CPE certificate for courses, you must read the entire program or listen to the entire webinar, complete the evaluation, complete the test with an 80% passing grade, complete the CDR CTT for courses, and then you can access and print your certificate.
Note: After you submit your test answers, the screen will show correct answers in green and incorrect answers in red text. Re-take the test as needed.
- Upon passing the test, you will automatically be directed to complete the online evaluation and click “Submit” when finished. Complete the required CDR Critical Thinking Evaluation Tool (CTT) and click “Submit” when finished. A copy of your completed CTT will be provided with your certificate.
- Once the evaluation is submitted, you will be redirected back to the Member Area, within Test/Certificates. Click on the Download button to the right of your completed program to print your certificate and/or save it to your computer. Your certificate will also be emailed to you.
Note: If you are part of a group that purchased additional certificates for a webinar or course, the person who purchased can send the Test to your Member Area from his or her Tests/Certificates page by simply clicking on the “Send” tab. All participants must create an account on beckydorner.com to access Tests/Certificates.
Free Webinars and Courses
- To take one of our free webinars or courses, simply log into your account using the same email address you used when registering for the webinar. Not a member? Create your FREE account here. You must be a member to obtain your certificate.
- Go to Free CPEUs – add the link and choose the appropriate webinar or course you’d like to participate in. For webinars, you can access the recording, download handouts and review instructions. For course, you can access the course documents and review the instructions.
- Click on the “Add Test to Your Account” button at the bottom of the Free Resources page. This will automatically add the test to your account.
- Go to the “Member Area” and in your account, click on the “Tests/Certificate” tab.
- Scroll down to “Send or Use Additional Tests/Certificates”. Find the corresponding program and click on “Use”.
- Scroll up to “Tests/Certificates” and click “Start” to obtain your certificate.
Free Webinars through Partner Organizations
If you’ve been given access to our courses through one of our Partner organizations (i.e. Hormel Health Labs, etc.), you can access the course through the Partner portals. Go to the Partners page and click on your organization entering any applicable password. Follow the instructions on webpage.