Stay up to date on current scientific knowledge of perimenopause and menopause with this course!
This continuing professional education self-study course includes required reading of The Menopause Diet Plan: A Natural Guide to Managing Hormones, Health, and Happiness published in 2020. The book is both an essential resource and a comprehensive guide for nutrition practitioners who assess the nutritional status of women before, during and after menopause. It is an easy-to-use and appropriate reference for beginning as well as advanced nutrition practitioners. The book incorporates current scientific knowledge, user-friendly language, and meal planning strategies for managing menopause. Topics covered in the book include:
• A review of current scientific knowledge influencing health during perimenopause and menopause.
• Information on managing physical and emotional health during perimenopause and menopause.
• Natural strategies to help manage physical and mental symptoms experienced during perimenopause and menopause.
• A customizable, plant-based eating plan to manage weight during perimenopause and menopause.
• Recipes specifically created for the perimenopause and menopause population.
The course includes case study-based questions to assess knowledge and understanding of content and require the learner to apply the information as if implementing it into clinical practice.
Course includes hard copy book and 1 certificate.