Eat healthy. Live well. Feel better.
We help people improve their health and their lives through the transformational power of food and nutrition!
Do you want to manage your weight? Cholesterol? Blood sugar levels? Blood pressure? Do you need to learn how to eat a healthier diet? Have you been told by your physician that you need to change your diet ? Do you need nutrition help for an elderly parent?
We can help! Our highly knowledgeable and well trained registered dietitian nutritionists are here to help you achieve your health goals!
We offer nutrition consults for science based nutrition education and individualized medical nutrition therapy. You can get the help you need from the comfort and privacy of your home or office using our unique virtual telehealth services.
Using Fruit Street, a private, HIPPA compliant web platform we provide either video or telephone conference sessions. Follow the link below to sign up. You will be directed to set up your profile page, fill in a brief questionnaire form, and choose your appointment time - all from this convenient online platform. It's quick and easy!
We can help you with nutrition for:
- Weight management
- Healthy eating: Meal planning, preparation, recipes and/or sample menus
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol or lipid levels
- Heart disease: Coronary artery disease/post heart attack/heart failure
- Unintended weight loss or malnutrition
- Chronic kidney disease/dialysis
- Referral from a physician or nurse practitioner for any reason including other disease states or conditions, food allergies/intolerances, etc.
Please note that telehealth services for individualized medical nutrition therapy are currently only offered for patients in Ohio. Nutrition education can be provided to anyone in the U.S.
You don't have to be skinny to live a healthier lifestyle, increase longevity and feel better. Our skilled and caring RDNs can help you make small changes that fit your lifestyle - to improve your health and feel better now.
Learn more about our nutrition consults for medical nutrtion therapy and nutrtition eduction, and pricing options.
Learn more about us.
What can a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) do for you?
- What is a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN)?
- What can a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) do for patients/clients?
- 10 Reasons to visit a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN)
Group classes and presentations via webinar and/or video broadcasts or conferences.