CoreLife is committed to bringing you professional resources that will enable you to enhance your skills and provide the best nutrition care to all your residents.
To receive CPE certificates for current programs, follow these instructions:
- Register and create an account here: https://www.beckydorner.com/become-a-member/
- Sign into your Becky Dorner & Associates account.
- Go back to the CoreLife page at https://www.beckydorner.com/corelife/. (You can also find a link in the navigation at About > Partners page.) and enter your CoreLife password.
- Click on the applicable program (webinar or course) you would like to review. Watch the webinar recording (or read the course).
- This will automatically add the test to your account.
- Go to Member Area in your account, and click on the Tests/Certificate tab. The course will appear under “Send or Use Additional Tests/Certificates”. Click on “Use”.
- Click on “Start” to begin the process. Confirm that you have completed the webinar, complete the evaluation, and save the certificate to your computer or print the certificate.
- Your records remain in your account for up to 7 years per CDR guidelines.