This downloadable inservice provides many of the tools you need to train your staff on how to obtain and document accurate heights and weights.
After completing this inservice, the learner should be able to:
- The importance of taking accurate heights and weights
- How to take an accurate height from a standing or reclining position
- How to take an accurate weight from a standing or sitting position
- How to determine significant weight changes
- How to track heights and weights
Includes slides, presenter’s notes, copy ready handouts and pre-/post-test.
This information is in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Please note that larger files may take a few minutes to download. If you do not have the free Adobe Reader, you can download it here.