If you work with aging adults you’ll love this course!
Food and Fitness after 50 is a practical book that translates scientific research into simple, actionable steps designed to help adults manage food choices and fitness strategies as they navigate their 50s, 60s, and beyond. The authors share personal experiences and offer a common-sense approach to help readers learn what it takes to control food choices and fitness. Each section of the book equips readers with the five Cs needed to reach the 6th and most important C: Control. The five Cs include:
- Clarity of science to understand the hows and whys of food and fitness
- Confronting the myths and untangling common food and fitness myths
- Confidence to choose healthy foods and the best exercise strategies to see real changes
- Consistency of advice to help you quickly find the most relevant information
- Concise information to help you hone in on the most critical information
The book is divided into three sections: Eat Well, Move Well, and Be Well. Each section uses the normal aging process to anchor the recommendations. The information in this book can assist you to help your clients learn how to embrace aging, accept challenges, and gain the confidence to eat well, move well and be well.
Course includes hard copy book and 1 certificate.
Already have the book? Under “Product Options” simply choose “Additional Certificate” to purchase the CPE Self-Study Program.