Position: Registered Dietitian, PRN or Part Time
Location: Akron, OH
Becky Dorner & Associates is looking for an RD for prn or part time coverage during regular business hours in the Akron/Canton area. We are looking for someone to provide clinical nutrition services for skilled nursing and assisted living facilities on an as needed basis. If you are interested and you fit the requirements listed below please apply through Indeed or by emailing Tom Dorner and please visit our employment page at Becky Dorner & Associates.
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with a license in the current state of practice.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with team members.
- Self-directed, able to work independently.
- Previous long term care experience required.
- Experience with survey process and compliance to all regulations related to nutrition care, food safety, sanitation, and dining services, as well as plan of correction.
- Skilled/knowledgeable in completing individual nutrition assessments including electronic medical record documentation, MDS 3.0, care plans; providing counseling/education for individual residents.
- Knowledgeable in how to review menus to ensure that they are in compliance with regulations and physician’s orders.
- Ability to implement appropriate systems for nutrition care.
- Ability to implement quality improvement programs in the areas of nutrition, food preparation and dining service.
- Ability to identify needs and assist with staff education/training as needed