Position: Registered Dietitian (RD)
Location: Cincinnati/Dayton, OH
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Becky Dorner & Associates Consulting wants you to join our team! We are passionate about nutrition and our residents/patients at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for dedicated and quality-driven people who are ready to grow with us in the Cincinnati/Dayton, Ohio region.
We need Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) and Nutrition and Dietetic Technicians, Registered (NDTRs) to provide clinical nutrition services for skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities and other settings. Current positions are part time or PRN, with potential to grow into full time positions. Services are provided during regular business hours.
If you are an independent, outgoing, experienced professional who is looking for flexibility, variety, and competitive wages, reimbursement for mileage, and interested in continuing education and you fit the requirements listed below, please send your resume to Tom Dorner.
- RDN with a license in the current state of practice or NDTR.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Self-directed, able to work independently.
- Previous long term care experience: survey process and regulatory compliance.
- Skilled/knowledgeable in completing individual nutrition assessments (electronic medical record documentation, MDS 3.0, care plans; providing patient education).
- Knowledgeable in menu review /revision and compliance with regulations/physician’s orders.
- Ability to implement appropriate systems and quality improvement programs for nutrition care, food and dining services.
- Ability to identify needs and provide staff education/training as needed.
- Competitive wages
- Flexible hours
- Mileage reimbursement
- Independent position
- Profit Sharing and 401 K plan
- Mentoring and coaching
- Training, continuing education and resources
- Rewarding work in a variety of work settings, and more!