Becky Dorner & Associates is looking for Registered Dietitians and Dietetic Technicians for part time coverage during regular business hours in Ohio. We are always looking for professionals to provide clinical nutrition services for skilled nursing and assisted living facilities.
If you are an independent, outgoing, experienced dietitian who is looking for flexibility, variety, and competitive wages, are interested in an environment to grow and learn and you fit the requirements listed below, please send your resume to Tom Dorner. Please also visit our employment page at Becky Dorner & Associates to see all of our current openings.
• Registered Dietitian Nutritionist or Dietetic Technician Registered with a license in the current state of practice.
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with team members.
• Self-directed, able to work independently.
• Previous long term care experience required
• Experience with survey process and compliance to all regulations related to nutrition care, food safety, sanitation, and dining services, as well as plan of correction.
• Skilled/knowledgeable in completing individual nutrition assessments including electronic medical record documentation, MDS 3.0, care plans; providing counseling/education for individual residents.
• Knowledgeable in how to review menus to ensure that they are in compliance with regulations and physician’s orders.
• Ability to implement appropriate systems for nutrition care.
• Ability to implement quality improvement programs in the areas of nutrition, food preparation and dining service.
• Ability to identify needs and assist with staff education/training as needed
- Competitive wages
- Flexible hours
- Mileage reimbursement
- Independent position
- Mentoring and coaching
- Training, continuing education and resources
- Profit Sharing and 401 K plan
- Rewarding work in a variety of work settings: nursing facilities, hospitals, MRDD, ALF, and more!