Who we are: The experts on food and nutrition for healthy aging and nutrition care for older adults.
What we do: We empower patients and caregivers to improve life and health through the transformative power of food and nutrition.
Our highly skilled and caring dietitians (RDNs) are dedicated to providing innovative food and nutrition services to health care facilities and other settings, with a focus on quality, outcomes, and regulatory compliance.
Join Our Team
We are looking for positive, enthusiastic RDNs and NDTRs for part time, full time, and PRN work. If you are an independent, outgoing, experienced professional who is looking for flexibility, variety, and competitive wages – we’d love to hear from you!
- Competitive wages
- Flexible hours
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing/401K
- Excellent Training
- Free CPEs
- Independent position
- Tools and Resources
Submitting Your Resume
If you are looking for a challenging position with a company that is on the cutting edge of nutrition and dietetics, and that provides incredible support and education, you’ll want to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- Name, phone, address, email address
- Whether you are looking for FT, PT, PRN or sub-contractor work
- The hourly pay range you desire
- How many hours per week or month you want to work
- Geographic location you would like to work in (specific areas in Ohio or Pennsylvania)
- What type of work you desire (i.e., consulting for skilled nursing facilities, group home, assisted living, acute care, food service)